YOUTH CAMP INFORMATION
Our Youth Camp is our flagship camp! Geared for campers of all ability levels, we provide a fun, engaging camp experience that focuses on building the fundamentals of the game.
Many of our Camp Instructors are high major, high profile college basketball players who campers can learn from! Each day, a Camp Instructor will present about his basketball journey and be able to answer questions!
Each day, campers will enjoy fundamentals stations, working with each of our Camp Instructors on a variety of offensive and defensive skills. Campers will also compete in daily shooting contests and live game play where developmentally appropriate.
Here is an example of the progressive skills we focus on at our Youth Camps!
- Physical literacy: Balance, speed, agility, quickness
- Offensive Skills: Shooting, passing, receiving, cutting, screening
- Offensive Tactics: Moving without the ball, reading defense, decision-making
- Defensive Skills: Stance, slides, closeouts, trace the ball
- Defensive Tactics: Jump to ball, reading offense, screen defense